All 12 art Reviews

This is really cool

Little Cyber Boy Little Cyber Boy

This is really good!

Klip Klip

Great art and a really nice backstory too, sounds like the story of a protagonist in a really good game.

jouste responds:

super cool!

thanks a bunch for the kind words pal. I'm a pretty big fan of his character as well. I'm doing up design sheets for him as well.

*highfives*

Oriole Oriole

This is really nice, I especially like your shading

SkittenGD responds:

Thank you so much! :)

Geisha Geisha

This is a great drawing in my opinion and I think the rating should be a bit higher, although the angle is a bit off putting

Elizabeth the 3rd Elizabeth the 3rd

I really like the color scheme and shading on this, the head seems somewhat disproportionate to the body though. Other than that I think this is a good piece!

Rankfall15 responds:

Thank you!
Never thought that someone would comment on my drawings.
I noticed that the head is disproportionate only after I inked it, working on it!

Predator Predator

This is really good

DreadBeard responds:

Thank you! I'll be posting more of my horror collection soon. Eventually prints will be available.

Miyamoto Tribute Miyamoto Tribute

I really like your art style and the way this has been done, its got this weird dark vibe which I haven't come across very often. The design and texturization is really good as well and the simple background adds to it really well. I'd love to see how you build upon your art style in the future.

octochan responds:

Thank you; I look forward to seeing the art evolve and improve as well :D

2016: What Happened? 2016: What Happened?

Despite being a Trump supporter I think the artwork is pretty nice. As for the message that's written along with it, I'm not gonna waste my time and yours by deliberating politics and opinions over the internet (and in Newgrounds of all places), but yeah 2016 was a shitty year.

Doom City (with painting video) Doom City (with painting video)

This is really good and its obvious that a lot of effort went into this but I agree with Westerlin and would've really loved a spaceship or any floating object in the sky to just add to the feel of the painting.
Great job nonetheless!

Borington responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad you guys like it.